Either your plan is to be in the crowd cheering a finalist or to be one of the contestants, this year Haiti International Pageants have decided that you will be a winner!
As announced in a previous article, Haiti International Pageants has team up with us to offer to you 2 free tickets for the final scheduled for March 26.
This week we learned that the future Mrs Haiti International 2017 and her husband will be treated to a vacation in Dubai! “This year we are doing so much for our title holders, said Hermanie Pierre, director of Haiti International Pageants. Beside all the amazing gifts that are receiving, this year one of the winner will receive an all exclusive once of a lifetime trip to #DUBAI. We are very excited to make this announcement. We believe that all of us can make a difference.”
But the announcement didn’t end there. As told to us by Hermanie Pierre, there will be also surprises for the new Miss Haiti International 2017 and the new Miss Teen Haiti International 2017! If you would like to participate in this year’s edition, you will need to meet some requirements.
For Miss Teen Haiti International:
- Contestant must be a minimum of 13 years of age and no older than 18 years of age by July, 1st of the competition year. She must be a born female.
- she must be of good health and moral character.
- she must be single, never have been married, nor given birth to a child.
For Miss Haiti International:
- Contestant must be a minimum of 19 years of age and no older than 30 years of age by July, 1st of the competition year. She must be a born female.
- Contestant must be single, never have been married, nor given birth to a child.
For Mrs Haiti International:
- Entrant must be married a minimum of 6 months by July, 1st of the competition year and she must be residing with spouse.
- she must be a least 21 years of age by July, 1st of the competition year and no older than 56 years of age.
If you have all it takes to be the next Mrs Haiti International, Miss Haiti International or Miss Teen Haiti International, do not hold back! Apply today! Applications will be closed on March 1st 2017.